09 September 2013

I see London, I see France

Big Ben Across the Way, London, England
London, you are the love of my life. Yesterday as I tracked across London, England with my fellow friends, we finally got to see Buckingham Palace, Downtown London, St. James Park, Big Ben, London's Eye, The London Dungeon Tour, and the cultures that thrive in London! Coffee and Muffins suited my day to make the chilly, overcast weather worth the adventure of figuring out how to navigate through subways and finding curry for dinner. We are current residing outside of the city in a small Indian filled neighborhood which allows us to actually sleep and not have the busy city keep us awake at night. The neighborhood reminds one of "Private Drive", with the way the neighborhood is laid out. This morning is by far cooler outside, with an 80% chance of rain. Good thing I bought my "I Love Rain" umbrella yesterday! With the other three sleeping still, I am enjoying the peacefulness of editing photos and drinking hot tea for breakfast. Since we are poor college students, I would say that we keep forgetting to buy food for breakfast due to the fact that sightseeing is a far better way to spend a few pounds. London is extremely expensive. Well I am about to wake the others and prepare for our adventure into the city once more!
 To view more photos from London visit Hannah Swick Photography

-Ciao
At the Top of London's Eye, London, England

Left to Right, Myself, Kayla, Ivanna, London, England


Big Ben Glowing at Night, London, England

London's Eye with City, London, England

 
On the Bridge in St. James Park, London England


No comments:

Post a Comment