15 October 2013

Breathe


Inhale…
Exhale…

Sometime all you need to do is breathe. To me, the most relaxing thing to do is taking a breath of fresh air in and holding it as long as you can. Feeling the oxygen traveling through your body, calming every nerve cell and telling yourself that you are amazing.

Now imagine yourself sitting on top of a mountain, no one is there but you. What is there to do? Think about life. Think about family. Think about breathing.

Watching the sunset with my newest friends was like breathing. It was relaxing and all I could think about was inhaling the fresh sea air and allow it to travel through my body, calming all my worries and all my thoughts. I am blessed to be here. Able to travel. Able to walk. Able to enjoy life not just in one city or one country, but one world. We are all the same. Although we do not speak the same language, we still communicate with smiles, tears, laughing, and breathing. No one knows how much they are living on the edge until you travel somewhere you have never been and have to meet new people and those people you can then call friends.

Next time you don’t know what to do, just…

Inhale…
Exhale…
Just Breathe.

-Ciao



















No comments:

Post a Comment